Sonny’s Transmission Warranty Plan
Your transmission is one of the most important parts of your vehicle. So, that’s why Sonny’s offers a 5-year or 100,000 miles transmission warranty plan. When we work on your vehicle’s transmission, you are eligible for this exclusive warranty coverage.
- A history of successfully rebuilding automatic and standard transmissions.
- You want a repair facility that understands how to properly diagnose and properly repair your transmission.
- We repair transmissions for foreign and domestic vehicles.
- Rebuilding a transmission is a big investment. However, protecting it from future damage is key.
- That is why a warranty plan from Sonny’s makes perfect sense!
Why is your transmission important? Read this!
Automotive Transmission Rebuilders Association
Sonny’s is a proud member of the Automotive Transmission Rebuilders Association. When it comes to transmissions, we have you covered, with expertise and experience diagnosing, repairing, and guaranteeing your vehicle’s transmission.
Transmission Warranty Plan Benefits
- Peace of mind that you’ll avoid future transmission expenses.
- Other repair facilities may charge you to repair your transmission again.
- This warranty plan is perfect for owners planning to hold on to their vehicles for a long period of time.
- When we repair your transmission, it will be done correctly. That’s our guarantee.
What You Need to Know
Automatic transmissions are complex. They use electronics and hydraulics to operate a series of drums, gears, and clutches. They also utilize an internal computer to control transmission operations.
The Importance of Diagnostic Tools
However, what may have previously been diagnosed as an internal transmission failure may be a wiring, sensor, solenoid problem, and/or computer failure. Therefore, we use state-of-the-art diagnostic tools. We can detect your automatic transmission issues to determine the appropriate next steps.
Here is a video on how automatic transmissions work.
What You Need to Know
Standard transmissions are not as complex as automatic transmissions. However, they need a complete analysis to determine any problems. Often we see standard transmissions with worn or broken clutch or clutch hydraulic problems. The clutch is designed to stop transmission movement so that the driver can shift gears. We will diagnose your standard transmission to determine how much work might be needed.
Free Transmission Analysis
We provide expert standard transmission diagnosis free of charge. Whatever type of vehicle you drive, Sonny’s Automotive has expert technicians to properly diagnose and repair your transmission.
Here is a video on how standard transmission works.
Commercial Vehicle Exclusion
Commercial vehicles are excluded from Sonny’s Transmission Warranty Program. (We can give you guidance on where to take your commercial vehicle for any necessary repairs.)
Getting Started | Next Steps
Contact us to schedule your transmission inspection. Once we determine you have a transmission issue, we will provide you a quote prior to starting repair work.
Hours: 8:00 – 5:00 (Monday-Friday)